Kashmiri Mirch Powder Price And Quantity
- 50 Unit
Kashmiri Mirch Powder Product Specifications
- Kashmiri chilli powder
Kashmiri Mirch Powder Trade Information
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Unit Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India
- Kashmiri Mirch Powder
Product DescriptionKashmiri Mirch Powder
Dried kashmiri Mirchi owder is a major food ingredient in indian and international cuisines. Red chilli powder brings its characteristic bright red color and pungency to any preparation iti is used in.
Chili is a fruit that belongs to the genus Capsicum. On ripening and drying chili fruit becomes red chili, which is then grounded to form red chili powder. Red chili powder is the dried, pulverized fruit of one or more varieties of chili pepper, which is often accompanied by the addition of other spices. There are several types of red chili powders found in the market, but of the varieties are very common: Dark red-colored chili powder is less hot and spicy as compared to light-colored powder. Currently, India is the largest producer as well as exporter of red chilies due to superior quality found here. In India major production comes from Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Orissa and Rajasthan.
- High content of potassium in red chilli powder soothes blood vessels and regulates blood pressure.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C essentially supports the immune system and helps the body combat chronic diseases.
- Red chilli powder contains a compound called capsaicin that increases the body's metabolism rate and burns fat.