Red Chilli Powder
- Physical Form powder
- Product Name Red Chilli Powder
- Product Type Dried
- Shape Powder
- Processing Raw
- Color red
- Grade Food
- Supply Ability : 100000 Gram Per Month
Price And Quantity
- 50 Gram
- 20.00 - 80.00 INR/Kilograms
- 200 INR/Kilograms
- 12 months Months
- Red Chilli Powder
- 50,100,250,500,1000 gram Grams (g)
- 100000 Gram Per Month
- 1 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Pouch and bottle packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Western Europe, Africa
- All India
Red Chilli Powder is an Indian spice which is used regularly.It is used in all vegetables and food items.Also known as lal mirch powder.
Dried red chilli powder is a major food ingredient in indian and international cuisines. Red chilli powder brings its characteristic bright red color and pungency to any preparation iti is used in.
Chili is a fruit that belongs to the genus Capsicum. On ripening and drying chili fruit becomes red chili, which is then grounded to form red chili powder. Red chili powder is the dried, pulverized fruit of one or more varieties of chili pepper, which is often accompanied by the addition of other spices. There are several types of red chili powders found in the market, but of the varieties are very common: Dark red-colored chili powder is less hot and spicy as compared to light-colored powder. Currently, India is the largest producer as well as exporter of red chilies due to superior quality found here. In India major production comes from Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Orissa and Rajasthan.
- High content of potassium in red chilli powder soothes blood vessels and regulates blood pressure.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C essentially supports the immune system and helps the body combat chronic diseases.
- Red chilli powder contains a compound called capsaicin that increases the body's metabolism rate and burns fat.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.